me!!^_^

me!!^_^

Sunday, October 23

VeRy2 BoReD~

everyday is same r0utine....
woke up in the morning...(sunday-thurs only) :D
ir0n bju mummy n daddy...n my bro...
then sidai kaen....then basuh3 pinggan....
then either smbung tdoq or watching tv,n 0f c0z channel ONE HD.. HEHEHE
or 0n9!!!
but 0n9 have become very bored....!!!!!!!!!!!!!
same things happen everyday.....fuhh!!

now,i rely miss my campus...
rely miss DEE'MARA....
the tomyam at DEE'MARA...
cool blog at sunway.,.,.
miss 2 study or discussing at LS....
i miss everything....
i also miss KRISTAL A!!!!!!
miss K-A7-03!!!!!!
miss the club members.,.,.,.
miss my clazmates....
B1 n B2.....
miss all of them.....
and the pakgad also...HEHEHE
but i miss my old friends more...
it have been half a years we pursued our study to IPT,matric n so on....
rely miss u guys.....
lma tak jmp mpa suma....
bebulan bulan bulan bulan bulan bulan daa....
rely missing u guys....
dpa lupa aku ka???
dpa ingt aku lg ka???
datz the questi0n dat alwayz c0me 0ut fr0m my mind.... 
i h0pe n0t....
cuz i rely miss u guys!!!!!!! 

T_T



0 *+manyak mulot+*:

Post a Comment